22. City of Angels to Sin City. Aspiring grown up.
The top picture is of a note I found on my car when I got off of work.
The Bottom picture is of the bumper sticker I have on my car.
The note says, “Equal marriage rights. So you think the Muslims &
Mormons should have as many wives as they want?”
There are a couple of things I’d like to say to the person who was so interested in my bumper sticker.
- I believe everyone deserves to be happy.
- I think marriage is between people who love each other.
- To me, whether or not I believe people can take multiple spouses has nothing to do with equal marriage rights.
- There are people out there who just want the same opportunity that everyone else has; to be able to say, “I love my husband,” or, “I love my wife.”
- And lastly, I just want to say fuck you. Don’t ever leave your unwanted opinion on my property ever again. If you want people to know your opinion so badly then buy your own bumper sticker, you cheap fucker.
tagged as: politics. LGBTQ. LGBT rights. marriage. equal marriage rights. equality. equal rights. LGBTQ rights.
- thekingofthewest likes this
- mmmaryrose likes this
- thekingofthewest said: Your hair!
- drivingangelino likes this
- flowersinjune posted this